Outbound Sales Development Representative (Remote)
Why join us
Brex empowers the next generation of businesses with an integrated corporate card and spend management software. We make it easy for our customers to manage every aspect of spending and empower their employees to make better financial decisions from anywhere they live or work. Brex proudly serves tens of thousands of growing businesses, from early-stage startups to enterprise leaders.
Working at Brex allows you to push your limits, challenge the status quo, and collaborate with some of the brightest minds in the industry. We’re committed to building a diverse team and inclusive culture and believe your potential should only be limited by how big you can dream. We make this a reality by empowering you with the tools, resources, and support you need to grow your career.
Sales at Brex
The Sales team is the driving factor behind revenue for Brex. Every member of our team directly affects our bottom line. We focus on generating new opportunities, acquiring new customers, and building even stronger relationships with our current customers. We have a unified culture recognizing big wins daily and celebrating individual accomplishments weekly and monthly. We make sure that top performers are recognized and have built a competitive environment to keep the team motivated and unified.
What you’ll do
As a Sales Development Representative, you will be responsible for prospecting and identifying new customers for Brex. You will partner with Account Executives to help businesses understand the value of Brex as a financial services solution and the rewards that it provides fast growing companies. We’re rapidly growing our team which requires a “whatever it takes,” attitude, a high sense of urgency, and a passion for sales. As an SDR at Brex, you will have the opportunity to help create processes and build pipelines for $1 million deals immediately.
- Identify growing companies that would value from Brex
- Prospect companies that are growing and spending; educate them on our modern corporate card and spend management software
- Navigate through a conversation flow to uncover business needs, understand pains, and position Brex as a compelling solution.
- Maintain and update an accurate log of activity in the CRM system
- Hit daily KPIs across a variety of touch points: email, phone, social
- Use email to correspond with leads to follow up and/or to confirm appointments
- Provide feedback to others in department related to information prospects share that could be helpful in advertising/marketing as well as our overall programs
- Experience in a general sales role OR a related field in hospitality, customer service etc.
- Ability to proactively engage new clients through email and phone
- A high sense of urgency that can adapt and pivot in every conversation
- Strong communication skills to passionately and clearly articulate the value of Brex
- Work with Marketing Operations to define, execute and optimize prospecting approaches through A/B tests
- A team-player attitude with a desire to improve internal processes beyond your day-to-day tasks
- A desire to learn, grow, and get in on the ground floor of a unicorn startup while launching your career in tech sales
- SaaS or B2B experience
- Experience with Salesforce, Outreach, and/or ZoomInfo
- Demonstrated ability to exceed impact & activity quotas
Please be aware, job-seekers may be at risk of targeting by malicious actors looking for personal data. Brex recruiters will only reach out via LinkedIn or email with a brex.com domain. Any outreach claiming to be from Brex via other sources should be ignored.