Servicing Associate (Remote)
Why join us
Brex empowers the next generation of businesses with an integrated corporate card and spend management software. We make it easy for our customers to manage every aspect of spending and empower their employees to make better financial decisions from anywhere they live or work. Brex proudly serves tens of thousands of growing businesses, from early-stage startups to enterprise leaders.
Working at Brex allows you to push your limits, challenge the status quo, and collaborate with some of the brightest minds in the industry. We’re committed to building a diverse team and inclusive culture and believe your potential should only be limited by how big you can dream. We make this a reality by empowering you with the tools, resources, and support you need to grow your career.
Operations team at Brex
The Operations team is the bridge between our product and our customers. Our priority is to keep our customers happy and their businesses protected, while delivering vital information back to our internal teams. We are responsible for underwriting all of our customers, while simultaneously managing Brex’s risk exposures. We work cross-functionally with Risk, Compliance, Data, and Engineering to allow Brex to scale efficiently, keeping quality top of mind.
What you’ll do
You are well-versed in Servicing/Collections and will be responsible for collecting on outstanding funds, risk management and additional projects. You are able to adjust to, and thrive in, an ever-changing environment. You will be responsible for managing B2B stakeholders with an emphasis on negotiations and collections.
- Comply with Servicing Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), ensuring tasks related to payment plans and other guidelines are effectively completed in a timely manner
- Collaborate with CX, UW, Sales, CSM, and Risk teams to devise and implement strategies aimed at maximizing long-term customer repayments, particularly in delinquency scenarios
- Identify and suggest improvements to payment plans/settlement options, considering trade-offs and additional credit exposure, to optimize recoveries
- Provide support to the Capital Markets, Accounting, and Finance teams by offering visibility into ongoing customer negotiations and Servicing results
- Work effectively with various partners to ensure a harmonized approach towards achieving common goals.
- Swiftly comprehend escalated customer repayment scenarios by analyzing context across systems, payment history, market, and industry trends.
- Extract and present data using Looker and Google Sheets.
- 1+ years of of experience in a customer-facing role
- Strong ability to problem solve and resolve escalated customer issues
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Ability to build rapport and maintain business relationships
- Experience using Microsoft Office/Google Apps
- Experience using Salesforce Service Cloud, Salesforce Reporting, queue management, and Excel Functions
- Previous experience in commercial receivable recoveries
- A basic understanding of FDCPA, TCPA, and Credit Reporting
- Experience using Retool
Please be aware, job-seekers may be at risk of targeting by malicious actors looking for personal data. Brex recruiters will only reach out via LinkedIn or email with a brex.com domain. Any outreach claiming to be from Brex via other sources should be ignored.