Instructional Developer (Contract, Remote)
Why join us
Brex empowers the next generation of businesses with an integrated corporate card and spend management software. We make it easy for our customers to manage every aspect of spending and empower their employees to make better financial decisions from anywhere they live or work. Brex proudly serves tens of thousands of growing businesses, from early-stage startups to enterprise leaders.
Working at Brex allows you to push your limits, challenge the status quo, and collaborate with some of the brightest minds in the industry. We’re committed to building a diverse team and inclusive culture and believe your potential should only be limited by how big you can dream. We make this a reality by empowering you with the tools, resources, and support you need to grow your career.
Operations at Brex
The Operations team is the bridge between our product and our customers. Our priority is to keep our customers happy and their businesses protected while delivering vital information back to our internal teams. We are responsible for underwriting all of our customers, while simultaneously managing Brex’s risk exposures. We work cross-functionally with Risk, Compliance, Data, and Engineering to allow Brex to scale efficiently, keeping quality top of mind.
What you’ll do
Brex is seeking a professional with experience in Instructional Development who excels in the effective development of training into performance results. You will partner with instructional designers to build consistent training experiences that directly impact the success of Brex.
- Meet with Instructional Designers to understand their goals, timelines, and constraints, and then determine through analysis where training can have the biggest impact
- Develop training using sound processes and principles, including instructor-led e-learning, problem-based, and other delivery methods that will support the acceleration of learning as measured by business performance
- Update/edit/maintain existing eLearning and other courseware
- Gather data on the impact of training on learners
- Proven experience developing, and delivering emerging learning solutions using an ADDIE waterfall approach
- Strong proficiency with industry-standard design software (Articulate 360, Adobe Creative Suite, Articulate Storyline 3, and Captivate 10) including learning management systems to drive the delivery of training solutions
- Experience using rapid development and in the design and development of blended learning solutions
- Excellent analytical and design skills
- The ability to communicate effectively in visual, oral, and written form
- Bachelor’s degree in Instructional Design, Education, Technical/Professional Writing, or Library Sciences. Master’s degree or equivalent work experience preferred
Please be aware, job-seekers may be at risk of targeting by malicious actors looking for personal data. Brex recruiters will only reach out via LinkedIn or email with a brex.com domain. Any outreach claiming to be from Brex via other sources should be ignored.