Sales Manager, Growth (Remote)
Why join us
Brex empowers the next generation of businesses with an integrated corporate card and spend management software. We make it easy for our customers to manage every aspect of spending and empower their employees to make better financial decisions from anywhere they live or work. Brex proudly serves tens of thousands of growing businesses, from early-stage startups to enterprise leaders.
Working at Brex allows you to push your limits, challenge the status quo, and collaborate with some of the brightest minds in the industry. We’re committed to building a diverse team and inclusive culture and believe your potential should only be limited by how big you can dream. We make this a reality by empowering you with the tools, resources, and support you need to grow your career.
Sales at Brex
The Sales team is the driving factor behind revenue for Brex. Every member of our team directly affects our bottom line. We focus on generating new opportunities, acquiring new customers, and building even stronger relationships with our current customers. We have a unified culture recognizing big wins daily and celebrating individual accomplishments weekly and monthly. We make sure that top performers are recognized and have built a competitive environment to keep the team motivated and unified.
What You’ll Do
As a Sales Manager on our Growth team, you will be responsible for managing a team of 5 - 7 Account Executives (AEs) focused on driving revenue growth and customer acquisition within Brex's Growth segment. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of managing successful B2B SaaS sales team, preferably in the fintech, travel or spend management industry. In this role, you will work closely with the Sales Director to develop and execute on sales strategies that align with Brex's overall goals and objectives.
- Manage a team of high-performing AEs, providing guidance, coaching, and support as needed to ensure they consistently meet or exceed their quota
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including Marketing, Product, and Customer Success, to develop and execute on sales strategies that align with Brex's overall goals and objectives
- Develop and maintain relationships with key decision-makers at mid-market companies to drive revenue growth and customer acquisition
- Continuously monitor and analyze sales performance data to identify trends and opportunities for improvement
- Hire, train, and onboard new AEs as needed to support growth objectives
- 5+ years of B2B SaaS sales experience, preferably in the fintech, travel, or spend management industry
- 2+ years of experience managing a high-performing sales team that consistently hits quota
- Proven track record of success in driving revenue growth and customer acquisition
- Strong leadership, coaching, and team-building skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or a related field
The expected OTE range for this role is $169,600 - $212,000. The starting wage will depend on a number of factors including the candidate’s location, skills, experience, market demands, and internal pay parity. The OTE figure listed here includes base salary and commissions, which may or may not be earned depending on performance. Depending on the position offered, equity and other forms of compensation may be provided as part of a total compensation package.
Please be aware, job-seekers may be at risk of targeting by malicious actors looking for personal data. Brex recruiters will only reach out via LinkedIn or email with a brex.com domain. Any outreach claiming to be from Brex via other sources should be ignored.