Scaled Client Sales Executive (Remote)
Why join us
Brex empowers the next generation of businesses with an integrated corporate card and spend management software. We make it easy for our customers to manage every aspect of spending and empower their employees to make better financial decisions from anywhere they live or work. Brex proudly serves tens of thousands of growing businesses, from early-stage startups to enterprise leaders.
Working at Brex allows you to push your limits, challenge the status quo, and collaborate with some of the brightest minds in the industry. We’re committed to building a diverse team and inclusive culture and believe your potential should only be limited by how big you can dream. We make this a reality by empowering you with the tools, resources, and support you need to grow your career.
Scaled Client Sales Executive
Sales at Brex
The Sales team is the driving factor behind revenue for Brex. Every member of our team directly affects our bottom line. We focus on generating new opportunities, acquiring new customers, and building even stronger relationships with our current customers. We have a unified culture recognizing big wins daily and celebrating individual accomplishments weekly and monthly. We make sure that top performers are recognized and have built a competitive environment to keep the team motivated and unified.
What you’ll do
As a Scaled Client Sales Executive at Brex, you will play a pivotal role in driving growth by selling to existing customers. You will engage customers, who have previously demonstrated high spending on their Brex cards, and work to increase our share of wallet. You will be an essential part of our sales team, combining your excellent communication skills with a strategic mindset to identify opportunities and execute strategies that recapture and increase card spend. Collaborate with cross-functional teams, learning from experienced professionals across various domains to broaden your skill set and knowledge base.
- Spend Recapture Strategy: Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop and execute strategies to recapture and increase credit card spend among existing customers, who have shown higher spending in the past.
- Drive and Execute Pipeline: Field and qualify inbound leads and convert them into qualified opportunities. Assess accounts and create strategic outreach campaigns to generate pipeline. Drive revenue by securing spend agreements between both parties.
- Customer Engagement: Reach out to customers via phone, email, and other communication channels to understand their needs, address any concerns, and position the value of increasing their card spend with Brex.
- Relationship Building: Develop and maintain strong relationships with customers, understanding their business objectives and tailoring solutions that align with their financial goals.
- Data-Driven Approach: Utilize data analysis and customer insights to identify trends and patterns, enabling you to create personalized offers and targeted communication to drive spend recapture.
- 1+ years experience in sales, account management, or customer success.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Data-driven mindset and the ability to analyze customer behavior.
- Familiarity with financial products, credit cards, and business finance is a plus.
- Goal-oriented and self-motivated with a proven track record of meeting and exceeding targets.
- Ability to work in fast-paced high-velocity environments
- The Series 7 license
- The expected OTE range for this role is $95,600 - $119,500. The starting wage will depend on a number of factors including the candidate’s location, skills, experience, market demands, and internal pay parity. The OTE figure listed here includes base salary and commissions, which may or may not be earned depending on performance. Depending on the position offered, equity and other forms of compensation may be provided as part of a total compensation package.
Please be aware, job-seekers may be at risk of targeting by malicious actors looking for personal data. Brex recruiters will only reach out via LinkedIn or email with a brex.com domain. Any outreach claiming to be from Brex via other sources should be ignored.