Practice Manager | Mobile, AL
Galileo is a team-based medical practice working to improve the quality and affordability of health care for all. Operating across 50 states, Galileo offers high-touch, data-driven, multi-specialty, longitudinal care to diverse and complex patients—on the phone, in the home, and everywhere in between. Regional and national health plans, employers, and Fortune 500 organizations trust Galileo as the leading solution to improve population health. Founded by Dr. Tom X. Lee, the healthcare pioneer behind One Medical and Epocrates, Galileo is a team of leading innovators from healthcare, technology, and human-centered design. Our mission is to apply that talent and scientific thinking to transform society by solving our largest, toughest healthcare problems, while at the same time bringing patient and provider closer.
What You’ll Do:
Reporting to our Market Ops Leader, the Practice Manager will own daily management of their local team and geo, ensuring the execution that supports a wonderful team and patient experience.
Specifically, you will:
- Partner closely with local clinical leadership to support and grow the team.
- This includes the direct management of Health Advocates and Local Patient Support Associates providing regular coaching, collaborative problem solving and embodying a sense of servant leadership
- Oversee processes that support core activities and tight execution while also building and testing new processes and workflows that challenge the status quo and raise the bar
- Assume ownership of day-to-day clinic operations - examples include teammate scheduling & coordination, overseeing facilities and inventory management so our care teams have what they need for patient care, ensuring our mobile unit(s) are deployed effectively and well maintained. and success drivers for care team members
- Problem-solve both in the moment and for the future state, remaining ready to roll up your sleeves and dig into the details
We’d love to hear from you if you have the following:
- A successful Local Ops Leader has strong coaching skills and excitement around helping others build knowledge and expertise.
- You employ creative problem-solving skills — specifically, an ability to immerse yourself in the nitty gritty while organizing your work around a high-level vision.
- You stay close to the patient and team experience, understanding the nuanced needs of your local team and patients’ needs.
- You’re tenacious and positive, enthusiastic to continuously motivate yourself, and those you support, towards new standards of excellence.
This is an in-person role supporting the Mobile, AL area.
COMPENSATION RANGE $70,000 - $80,000
- Medical / Dental / Vision insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account + match
- Company paid STD/LTD, AD&D, and Life insurance
- Paid Family Leave
- 401K + match
- Paid Time Off
HOW WE HIRE
Galileo is committed to hiring the best team possible to build health care that works for everyone. We value a diverse set of perspectives to deliver the best possible solutions to those problems. We look for talent from a wide range of backgrounds—including, but not limited to—race, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, disability, and veteran status. Galileo is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees with a qualifying disability or conflict with a sincerely held religious belief, unless doing so would cause an undue hardship or fail to eliminate a direct threat.