Scheduling Platform Administrator
Galileo is a team-based medical practice working to improve the quality and affordability of health care for all. Operating across 50 states, Galileo offers high-touch, data-driven, multi-specialty, longitudinal care to diverse and complex patients—on the phone, in the home, and everywhere in between. Regional and national health plans, employers, and Fortune 500 organizations trust Galileo as the leading solution to improve population health. Founded by Dr. Tom X. Lee, the healthcare pioneer behind One Medical and Epocrates, Galileo is a team of leading innovators from healthcare, technology, and human-centered design. Our mission is to apply that talent and scientific thinking to transform society by solving our largest, toughest healthcare problems, while at the same time bringing patient and provider closer.
About the Role:
Reporting into the Director of Operations, the Scheduling Platform Administrator ensures Galileo’s primary care patients get scheduled into excellent care. Using data management, route optimization, and creative problem solving you ensure each patient is receiving the care that’s right for them.This will require clear and hospitality-oriented internal and external communication, thorough and organized execution, and savvy navigation across various tools and systems.
This is a remote position with the preference of residing in one of the markets Galileo covers.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Embody a strong service orientation for both patients and internal care teams - operating and communicating with responsiveness and warmth
- Assist the Galileo care teams by forecasting patient visit needs across states/markets and determine the best route plan for geo-efficiency
- Analyze data and formulate reports to track success and opportunity areas related to workforce management and patient demographics
- Provide daily scheduling system support to field users to improve usage and results, and minimize technical errors
- Navigate internal systems with expertise as a workforce management admin
- Work collaboratively with various teams to drive results on a daily basis and continuously improve workforce management-related processes; including requirement scoping, UAT, SOP-writing, and training others
- In collaboration and care teams and local leaders, improve the fidelity and efficiency of our our systems and workflows
We would love to hear from you if you have the following or equivalent experience:
- Experience using workforce management tools, preferably in a fast-paced operations or customer/patient service setting
- Track record of operating effectively and comfortably within ambiguity, making the most of the tools available
- Acquire data from multiple and diverse sources when solving problems
- Use analysis to generate, evaluate, and act on strategic options and opportunities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and comfort interacting with a diverse set of stakeholders and populations
- Availability during business hours (9am-5pm ET), with limited, potential overtime
- You speak native-level English, preferably bilingual in Spanish
$25-30 per hour based on experience, location, and market dynamics
Employee must be able to meet the following requirements with or without a reasonable accommodation: This is primarily a sedentary position. Physical requirements may include lifting up to 10 pounds, manual dexterity,near/far visual acuity,keyboarding, the ability to hear, understand, and distinguish speech, sitting, standing, walking, and screen usage 8 or more hours per day.
- Medical / Dental / Vision insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account + match
- Company paid STD/LTD, AD&D, and Life insurance
- Paid Family Leave
- 401K + match
- Paid Time Off
HOW WE HIRE
Galileo Health is an equal-opportunity employer and welcomes applicants from all backgrounds.
We have recently become aware of the fraudulent use of our name on job postings and via recruiting emails that are illegitimate and not in any way associated with us. We will never ask you to provide sensitive personal information as part of the recruiting process, such as your social security number; send you any unsolicited job offers or employment contracts; require any fees, payments or access to any financial accounts; and/or conduct text-only interviews. If you suspect you are being scammed or have been scammed online, you may report the crime to the Federal Bureau of Investigation and obtain more information regarding online scams at the Federal Trade Commission.