Director of B2B Growth Marketing
The EVERY Company
EVERY™ is a leading VC-backed food tech ingredient company and market leader using precision fermentation to create animal proteins without the animal for the global food and beverage industry. EVERY™ is a team of passionate change-makers who are reimagining the factory farm model with a kinder, more sustainable alternative. Leveraging precision fermentation to produce hyper-functional and one-to-one replacement proteins from microorganisms, EVERY™ is on a mission to decouple the world’s proteins from the animals that make them.
We are a passionate, determined (and fun!) team with a vital objective, and we're on the lookout for like-minded people to join our mission. Sound like you?
Join EVERY™ and help shape the future of food. As EVERY™ Leader of Growth Marketing, you'll be the driving force behind our ambitious growth, leveraging your creativity, data-driven approach, and strategic acumen to propel EVERY’s mission of transforming the global food system. If you are a creative, data-driven, deeply strategic B2B marketing professional who feels called by EVERY’s mission to transform our broken food system, then this role is for you.
The EVERY Company™, based in Daly City, is a leading VC-backed food tech company. EVERY™ uses produce high-performance proteins from microorganisms for the global food and beverage industry. EVERY™ is a team of passionate change-makers who are transforming our food system by decoupling the world’s best proteins from the animals that make them in order to produce better, healthier, safer, more sustainable ingredients.
We are a passionate, determined, (and fun!) team with a vital objective, and we're on the lookout for like-minded people to join our mission. Sound like you?
What you'll accomplish
- Growth Strategy Leadership:Craft and Implement a dynamic and high-impact B2B growth marketing strategy to bolster brand recognition, customer acquisition, and enhance product adoption.
- Data-Driven Campaign Management: Integrate marketing insights to develop and lead impactful marketing campaigns across digital and traditional channels, ensuring optimal ROI and alignment with EVERY’s vision.
- B2B Marketing: Champion our brand through diverse channels, including digital advertising, social media, content marketing, and industry events, focusing on new customer growth and elevating EVERYs brand presence.
- Campaign Execution: Develop and lead high-impact marketing campaigns - both in-person and online – to generate leads, increase sales funnel conversion, and ultimately drive revenue.
- Product Messaging and Brand Storytelling: Craft compelling messaging and value propositions distilling complex ideas into clear, concise language tailored to specific customer segments.
- Project and Vendor Management: Identify, cultivate, and manage multiple key marketing vendor relationships, including PR and creative agencies, to build a robust marketing organization capable of executing growth-focused initiatives and achieving ambitious marketing objectives.
- Asset Creation: Collaborate with internal and external designers to create channel-specific marketing materials, including social media assets, case studies, and product fact sheets.
- Cross-Functional Collaboration: Work closely with key internal teams, including Business Development, Product, R&D, Manufacturing, and Supply Chain teams to align marketing initiatives with product development, production, and commercialization timelines.
What you bring (required)
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in B2B marketing, with a proven track record of driving growth for mid-to-growth-stage startups.
- Proven Marketing Campaign Track Record: Demonstrated experience in designing and executing creative, highly effective marketing campaigns across key channels, including digital advertising, organic social media, trade publications, and conferences.
- Results-Driven: Demonstrated success in developing and leading global marketing campaigns, with a strong understanding of cross-channel marketing and channel-specific best practices.
- Strong Stakeholder Management Skills: Demonstrated ability to manage senior-level internal stakeholders; commercial partners; and external consultants, vendors, and other providers to drive and execute key marketing initiatives.
- Strong Project Management Skills: Ability to manage multiple, complex marketing projects and stakeholder engagements simultaneously.
- Exceptional Analytical Skills: Proficient in leveraging market insights to make data-driven marketing campaign decisions.
- Superior Communication: Able to distill complex information into clear, compelling marketing plans, activities, and materials.
- Strong Team-Builder: Proven ability to build high-performing teams – consisting of both internal and external collaborators – from the ground up and establish a culture of excellence.
- Mission-Driven: Demonstrated ability to achieve results that align with EVERY’s goals and values.
Nice-to-have (but not required)
- Previous operating, investing, or servicing experience in biotech, food tech, agricultural, synthetic biology, ingredients, flavor & fragrance, alternative proteins, and/or precision fermentation industries.
- Experience or interest in the intersection of biology and technology at a high-growth company
- Knowledge of and experience with novel ingredients or innovative product B2B growth marketing.
- Advanced degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or related fields.
Why you’ll love it here:
- Comprehensive benefits: 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage, 401k matching, and stock options
- Tasty perks: Weekly catered lunches
- Customizable options: FSA, HSA, Commuter, Pet Care, and additional life insurance
- Work-life harmony: Flexible PTO and 10+ paid company holidays per year
- Onsite conveniences: Free parking and unlimited gym access
- Energizing refreshments: Unlimited sparkling water, granola bars, snacks, local coffee, and tea
- Exciting socials: Themed happy hours and quarterly company outings
- Open communication: Monthly all-hands meetings and direct access to CEO and leadership
- Ideal location: Close to Daly City BART and Caltrain stations
Pay Range: $185,000 - $225,000
At EVERY™ pay ranges are subject to change and assigned to a job based on the location specific market median of similar jobs according to 3rd party salary benchmark surveys. Individual pay within that range can vary for several reasons including skills/capabilities, experience, and available budget.
Dedication to Diversity
EVERY is dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive work environment. We want our workplace to enable productivity and meaningful work for individuals from all backgrounds, experiences, and lifestyles, allowing all employees to feel comfortable being their true, authentic selves at work.
Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We are not able to sponsor individuals for employment visas for this job. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
Proof of full COVID-19 vaccination is a condition of employment, subject to accommodation as required by law. CDC defines fully vaccinated as: 2 weeks after your second dose in a 2-dose series, such as the Pfzier or Moderna vaccines, or 2 weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as Johnson & Johnson's Janssen vaccine.